This policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page.
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website. We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
What data we gather
Upon registration, purchase of a product or service, and on each time you visit this website or you access your account we collect specific types of information; these are described in more detail in the following paragraphs.
User provided information:
- Personally identifiable information (such as name and email address) that you provide when registering to services or participating in various activities on the site such as uploading images and captions, uploading videos, posting messages in our forums.
- When you visit our site, we may send one or more cookies - a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters - to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser.
- We use both, session cookies and persistent cookies.
- A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive after you close your browser. Persistent cookies may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the site. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser help file directions.
- A session cookie is temporary and disappears after you close your browser.
- You can reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features of the site may not function properly if the feature "accept cookies" is disabled.
- Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you view a webpage.
- When you register with or view our site, our servers automatically record certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit a website.
- These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser language, referring/exit pages and Universal Resource Locators (URL), platform type, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time of your request, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
How we use this data
If you submit personally identifiable information to us through the our site, then we use your personal information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of our site.
Any personal information or content that you voluntarily disclose online (on discussion boards, in messages areas and blogs, within your public profile page, etc.) becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by others. Any images, captions, videos or other content that you submit to our sites may be redistributed through the Internet and other media channels, and may be viewed by the general public.
We may use your email address for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major site changes or for customer service purposes). We use both your personally identifiable information and certain non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous user usage data, cookies, IP addresses, browser type, clickstream data, etc.) to improve the quality and design of our site and to create new features, promotions, functionalities, and services by storing, tracking, and analyzing user preferences and trends.
- Remember information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit our site;
- Provide custom, personalized content and information;
- Monitor the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns;
- Monitor aggregated metrics such as total number of visitors and traffic;
- Track your entries, submissions, and status in promotions, sweepstakes, and contests;
- Diagnose or fix technical problems reported by our users or engineers that are associated with the IP addresses controlled by a specific web company or ISP;
- and access your information after you sign in.
When we disclose information
We may release personally identifiable information and/or non-personally-identifiable information if required to do so by law, or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state laws (such as EU Copyright Law) or respond to a court order, subpoena, or search warrant.
It may be necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual illegal activities, including but not limited to, fraud, potential threats to public safety or the physical safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service, or as otherwise permitted by law.
We also reserve the right to disclose personally identifiable information and/or non-personally identifiable information that we believes, in good-faith, is appropriate or necessary to enforce our Terms of Service, take precautions against liability, to investigate and defend ourselves against any Third Party claims or allegations, to assist government enforcement agencies, to protect the security or integrity of our websites, products and services, and to exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of our staff, our users or others.
You may, of course, decline to submit personally identifiable information through our site, in which case we may not be able to provide certain services to you. You may update or correct your personal profile information and email preferences at any time by visiting your account profile page. Please note that media files uploaded by Users to the Webnode Sites cannot be removed and remain subject to Our Terms of Service.
To protect Your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify Your identity before granting You profile access or making corrections. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of Your unique password and account information at all times.
Controlling information about you
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission ort he law requires us to. Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We use commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you convey to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive the information you submitted, we make commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our system. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites. Please note that we have no control of websites outside the [domain name] domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy. Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site's protection and privacy policies fully.
If you have any questions about this policy, please email [.........] or write to: [.......].
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- [Add any other data your company collects]
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
- [Add any other ways your company collects data]
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- [Add any indirect source of data your company has]
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- [Add how else your company uses data]
If you agree, Our Company will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
- [List organizations that will receive data]
When Our Company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data at [enter the location and describe security precautions taken].
Our Company will keep your [enter type of data] for [enter time period]. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by [enter how you delete users' data].
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
- [List organizations that will receive data]
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Our Company Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure - You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Our Company's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at:
Or write to us:
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- [Add any uses your company has for cookies]
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality - Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising - Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
- [Add any other types of cookies your company uses]
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at:
Or write to us at:
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner's Office.