Terms and conditions for our alpaca experiences
Alpaca Walk Experience Terms & Conditions
Please read our Terms & Conditions for Alpaca Experiences. A copy of these terms and condition can be found on our website at: www.letsgoalpacas.co.uk
If you agree to these terms and conditions, please sign to say that you have read and understood the terms and conditions set out.
Activities in Thetford forest have been authorised by Forestry England
Please leave your email address if you agree to the terms in section 7.
Please tick the "photo permission" box if you agree to terms in section 9.
- All alpaca experiences are supervised by a suitably trained member of staff, customers are not permitted to take the animals unaccompanied or leave the group with the animal.
- You will have a safety briefing at the start, anyone not adhering to the information provided in this briefing will be asked to leave the walk experience without compensation.
- All children (aged under 16 years old) must be accompanied by a responsible adult (aged 16 years +) A signature of the parent or guardian is required for every child under 16 years old to participate in any of the experiences.
- Basic hand washing facilities are provided. Use of own hand disinfectant Is recommended.
- Pregnant women are not recommended to take part due to the uneven surfaces and the risk of getting kicked. Participating if pregnant means you accept the risks involved and would do so at your own risk.
- We request your full name, date of birth and contact number from you as a record of participance. We will save this information in the event we would need to contact you after the experience.
- We request an email address from you; by providing us with your email address you are 'opting in' to receive emails from Let's Go Alpacas! / Hedingham Alpacas. You can stop receiving emails by contacting Hedingham Alpacas / Let's Go Alpacas! at any point.
- A risk assessment has been undertaken for the alpaca experience and is available upon request.
- During the alpaca experience we take photos that will be published on our social media profiles, website and occasionally used for other marketing/ publicity purposes. Please tick the box under the column of "Photo Permission" if you are happy for us to do this.
- Alpacas are animals and can be dangerous. The alpacas may for example: spit, kick or bite- this list is not exhaustive. We will not be held responsible for any injury, damage or harm that may come to yourself, others or your belongings whilst engaging with the alpacas and services offered by Hedingham Alpacas / Let's Go Alpacas! By signing this form you are agreeing to take part in this activity and accept the risks involved.
- We maintain the right to refuse anyone to participate in the experience if they are seen not to be physically capable and/or safe to handle the alpaca and/or whilst walking.
- If anyone poses a threat to the alpacas or people around them we maintain the right to ask the person(s) to leave without compensation.
- The activities and environment in which your alpaca experience from Hedingham Alpacas / Let's Go Alpacas! is provided can be dangerous and therefore you accept the risks involved in participating in an outdoors environment and activity.
- A risk assessment has been undertaken specifically for Covid -19 and can be found on our website. By accepting these terms and conditions and partaking in activities provided by Let's Go Alpacas / Hedingham Alpacas you are aware of the potential risks involved and accept these. We will not be held responsible if you develop Covid-19. Anyone who has symptoms of Covid-19 or has tested positive for Covid-19 in the last 14 days are not permitted onsite. More information on symptoms can be found at www.england.nhs.uk
Email (please add to opt in and receive further communication via email)
Signature Accepting the terms and conditions stated above. (Parent/guardian to sign for under 16's).
Photo Permission (Tick to accept and opt in)